So it’s not really set up yet, but since some people on here really wanted to get to know me better, I’ve created a side blog for my fangirling, texts, and general garbage.
I will be setting everything up for it tonight after work. Just keep in mind that it is a side blog, so I won’t be able to follow you from it. If you see a +follow, it will be from this blog.
Anyhow, it should help to keep things a little more organized, right? :)
So jelly of your cd collection
Don’t be. I’ve spent wayyy too much money on it, and I still feel incomplete because there are so many I am missing! It’s like an illness, honestly.
Dude, hot chocolate is wonderful. Anyone who doesn’t appreciate it can leave. Haha.
Well, here’s a first!
- My name is Thomi. It’s pronounced like Tommy, just in case it confuses you.
- I’m 24 — exactly four months younger than Taylor.
- Oh god, let me go count. *elevator music ensues* … Including singles and DJ discs? 70. 70 copies.
- It changes by the week, but right now I’d have to say “Treacherous.” I’m sorry I’m still not over the Red era.
- "Still Into You" by Paramore.
- Pink & green. It’s a tie.
- Umm I’m not? I just act like myself, unabashedly, always. I embrace my extreme nerdieness wholeheartedly. You’ve gotta just love who you are, despite your flaws.
- I’m not sure if there’s anything. Maybe the fact that I’m actually off work at a decent hour tonight?
- I LOVE HUGS.
- Some stupid stuff on the internet the other night while I was stumbling.
- OF COURSE.
That is something I know that I shouldn’t know, so I’m not going to post it here. If it doesn’t have a download link, it’s because it’s either part of a set (which you can find by following this link [x]), or it’s available for purchase.
Goodness knows Taylor Swift is rolling in green paper, but she deserves every penny she earns, so do the right thing and buy the song if you love it so much. :)
I am pleased to tell you that all officially released, full length albums are now operational!
This has been a long journey, and I hope you all will continue to bear with me as I begin to work on unofficial albums, EPs, and singles that are no longer playable. With hope, the entire blog will be up and running within the month.
Thank you once again for your continuing support and patience,